Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas

I love Christmas. I love everything about it. Shopping for presents, wrapping gifts, Christmas carols, the food, Santa Claus, surprises, miracles, love, family, friends, and snow. There are so many more things I love about Christmas. I love the snow falling with Christmas lights lit. I just can’t name them all. I love the reason behind the holiday, which is the birth of Jesus. So when my daughter was born I was excited to share it all with her. The lights, the Christmas story, waiting for Santa and of course the best part: PRESENTS! Now I have 2 kids and the Beast is finally seeing the magic of the Holiday season. He loves seeing Santa; I have read his new Christmas book a million times: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and played repeated the song over and over.  And with all that I still see the meaning behind Christmas.
To help my kids’ countdown to Christmas I put up our Advent calendar and almost every day filled with something, maybe something to do, a special story or a favorite Christmas movie. I see my kids getting so excited for Christmas Eve, one of the most magical days ever J So, to you and your family. Merry Christmas, God bless

No comments: