Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16th - My daughter


August 16- 10 things you love about your significant other (or kids or pets).
My daughter
  1. I love her creativity
  2. her thoughtfulness (which usually ends up with her getting something in return)
  3. she loves to snuggle late at night with me
  4. she will watch bizarre things with me: Call of the Wildman and Infested
  5. she loves the Holidays as much as me
  6. she loves me unconditionally
  7. she loves her baby brother and he loves her (even when they fight)
  8. she is the one person that I never want to disappoint or let down so I try to be the best person I can be.
  9. she reminds me so much of myself when I was little, with clothes, her room and just all sorts of stuff. Its hard to explain but I try to have a little more patience when she wants these things that I did too
  10. I just love her, she is my world. 

4 comments:

Nicole GF said...

Its special between siblings that even when they don't get along they will still have each others back.

Unknown said...

snuggling is the best =] nice list!

Shannon said...

I just had my 2nd, and watching my kids interact is one of the best parts of my day.

Shannon said...

oops, here's my post, meant to add that on the last comment.
http://housesbyshannon.blogspot.com/2012/08/summer-blogchallenge-august-what-i-love.html