Monday, August 13, 2012

Aug 13th - School


August 13- What type of schooling do you currently or plan to do with your children? Right now my daughter is about to enter 2nd grade. She attends a local Catholic school. I attended school there and want her to have a good education, plus the public school by us, in my opinion sucks. My son will start preschool at his daycare next week. Once he turns 5 he will attend the same school as my daughter. Any thing beyond 8th grade I will deal with in 5 years.

2 comments:

Anna Murphy said...

We were going to put our children in Catholic school but could not afford it. Good for you.

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

My mother attended a Catholic school and has very fond memories of it. She still keeps in contact with some of the friends she made there. She's 82 years old now...and clearly it made a life-long impact on her.