Thursday, July 19, 2012

More catching up!!!


July 12--Talk about a favorite vacation you have taken. Before my kids I use to go on a lot of vacations. I have been to Italy, Germany and Austria for my Senior class trip. I have been to New Orleans (before Katrina), Hawaii, Florida, Wisconsin, just to name a few. I think one of my favorite vacations was to Hawaii. It was beautiful and hot and sunny and just a great time all around. I watch my Uncle get married on a beach, saw the most gorgeous sun set possible. seen places I never imagined. Its just a beautiful place to go.

July 14- One piece of advice you want to give to your child – Always be your self, never settle for someone’s expectation of you. Be who you want to be, never let people talk down to you or make you do something you aren’t comfortable with.

July 18- 5 things to do if the power goes out.  Pretend you are camping by making a tent and playing games, my son likes Scooby Doo so we go hunting for monsters and read books

No comments: