Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blog Challenge July 6 - July 10


July 6--What is a holiday tradition you have in your family? We have a lot of family traditions. The one I love the most is Christmas Eve.  The past 2 Christmas Eve’s its just my kids and I. We have a nice dinner last year it was Chicken parmesan. Then we open our 1 present which is always new jammies for my kids. Last year I even got pajama pants. J Then we watch a Christmas movie and read: Twas the Nite before Christmas.  I put the kid’s to bed and start my own party which is full of yummy food that I like and watch Christmas Vacation. Never gets tired year after year. Then I wait till the kids are really asleep and then bring the presents upstairs and put them under the tree, the whole I panic thinking my daughter will wake out and come ask me if Santa came. After they are arranged under the tree I hurry and get into bed just incase she wakes up.

July 7--Something you would attempt if you knew you couldn't fail. Open up my own organize/cleaning business. I like to clean and I love to organize I would be great at it J I’m full of ideas. I know I would do well. 

July 8--Song lyrics that you find some meaning in. “If you cant be with the one you love honey, love the one your with”
Sometimes circumstances beyond our control keep us from the one we truly love, but that doesn’t mean to bury your head in the sand it means to go out and find someone and love them with everything you have.

July 9--What are some of your biggest pet peeves? People who take what I said and then ask me in a question form: “Example. I took my kids swimming today.” “Oh, so you took the kids swimming today?” Seriously, didn’t I just say that?????
And people who don’t wash their hands.

July 10--What is the hardest challenge you have been faced with? Raising my kids alone, the hardest part was the first 6 months after my son was born and he had acid reflux and cried all day, taking care of him, my daughter and a house and living with an asshole. I’m really surprised I didn’t have a nervous breakdown. But now Im out of the situation and I still raise my kids alone, but I have more help and support now. 

No comments: