Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Catching up again!!!


I am horrible at blogging every single day, but I getting caught up again, some post I did not do because in one way or another they don't apply to me


My day would start with sleeping in and getting up when I feel refreshed. Then go get a massage and a pedicure. Come home to my spotless house and scrapbook the day away and end my day with a good movie


June 27--What's the best gift you've ever received?  Since I just had my birthday at the beginning of June, I got the best gift ever. I bought myself a life planner. This is planner is awesome and will keep me organized. I love to be organized and it makes me so happy to have.



July 3--Travel & plans you have for the summer.
For this summer I would have loved to travel many places, but we get to stay home. My kids are too little and my son can’t listen so it’s to hard to travel. Especially since it’s just the kids and I. But I have been taking them different places to play in the water and water parks around where we live.

July 4--To celebrate Independence Day, you are "free" to post whatever you want.
Happy 4th of July. Enjoy the crazy hot weather with your family & friends

July 5--Talk about a fear you have. I have the fear of drowning. I can swim and I go into pools, oceans and lakes with no problem. I think its more the fear or being trapped with water coming in and not being able to breathe or get out. 

No comments: