Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 14 - June 21

Oh gosh I have been slacking so bad, I got a cortisone shot in my neck and that took me down for 3 days. But I will catch up today while my kids are gone :) 

June 14-- Give your followers 15 tips to get through life.
1. Always be yourself
2. Be happy
3. Pray
4. Dont sweat the small stuff
5. Accept the things you cant change and CHANGE the things you can
6. Learn everything you can about anything you might need it one day
7. Laugh at yourself, laugh with others or at others
8. Remember you are only one person and cant do everything
9. Put your kids first, they will remember the stuff you did with them.
10. Listen - listen to your kids when they talk and other people otherwise you could miss something important
11. Never stay with someone who puts you down
12. Always tell people you love them it might be the last time you see them.
13. Enjoy your life take time and do stuff you want to do
14. Take care of yourself, you have to live with yourself
15. Be happy - its your life, you have to live it




June 15-- Post a photo you took that you're proud of.
 

                                                  My Babies walking and holding hands

June 16--Fitness guru or couch potato? Talk about your fitness habits. Couch!!!  I am horrible at physical activity and I hate it. I dont like to be hot or sweaty, but since I messed up my back I have been doing yoga hoping that over time I wont have to get another shot - cuz that really hurt bad :(
June 17--3 things you are proud of about your personality.  I am strong
June 18--A recipe you love. I am famous at my buffalo chicken dip mostly because I cant cook.
2 cans of chicken, 8 oz of cream cheese, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce put it all in a small crock pot and heat. I use Wheat Thins to dip it in :)
June 19--Something you're proud of from the last few days.
I am proud of my daughter, she had to have blood work done, an ultrasound of her kidneys/bladder and a trip to the dentist. She did amazing. She likes going to the Dentist :) The ultrasound was fine since she had them before and the blood work she watched the whole thing and cried. I felt so bad but she did so well I gave her a present to make her feel better. A new Monster High doll :)
6/20 - Sad I dont have a pic of me :(


June 21--Most recent words of wisdom you heard that stuck with you.
You have the tools, now use them

No comments: