Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Joke

I dont really think my daughter is that funny but sometimes you cant help but laugh. Our coversation goes:
Me: come on booger lets go
Chatty: If I am a booger, than you are a nose

Now why I cracked up at that is beyond me. Maybe it was the fact that I had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend with my children. I woke up with both my kids crawling into my bed. Chatty brought me the envelope she made at school with a pin inside with her picture in it. And then she helped the Beast make me a card, before he could even get out of bed. (he also made me one at daycare w/handprints) Plus I got a jewelry holder from the kids (which my mom did an awesome job picking out) Between the swim lessons, the play and cookout I could not have asked for a better weeked.

1 comment:

SarahMarie said...

This is the first I've heard of your presents. Last to know again. ;) Glad you had a great day!