Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FAT A$$

Its official. I am fat. Yep, I tried to deny if for so long and it wont go away. I have been ignoring this problem for over 3 years. And I guess its time to stand up too it. I'm not even sure how to go about it. I know I drink too much pop, eat too much food. Yet, I have no control over any of this. Its like I go crazy and need more. In reality I don't need more food, I need less food and way less pop.
Its terrible I found out I gain 10 lbs since Christmas and now barely any of my clothes fit. I hope they dont catch on at work that I wear the same clothes, week after week. Its so damn depressing. I sit here on my bum all day at work w/no exercise and then I have to go home do everything and still find time to exercise...WHERE???? I really just want to sit here and cry, but I think people would notice.

No comments: