Friday, September 14, 2007

Time Flies

Did you ever sit back and think the world is passing you by..while you are waiting for something to happen. I woke up today and realized the summer was over and I was bummed. I wanted to play outside w/Lexi some more, I wanted to swim in the pool some more, I wanted to do many things and I feel I have done nothing. Its just upsets me since I felt so busy and rushed all summer long, and really in the end nothing was accomplished. We are moving now and thats just more stress on me. More things to rush, less time w/Lexi. It always seems to be something. One thing or another that keeps making me feel like Im stuck w/no where to go. I just hope after moving everything starts to work out for me and Lexi. So we can play outside some more, go for walk do all the things I wanted to do w/her this summer. I'm tired of rushing I just want to enjoy my life but it keeps flying by. Some one made a comment about how I cant wait for Lexi to grow up and thats not true I would love to keep my little baby. I would love to do it all over again. And not make the mistakes I did. Spend more time holding her instead of cleaning and just spend more time w/her and forget the rest.....

No comments: